Listed are some general tips to help you understand and keep track of the information we mail:
- Never disregard a University billing statement.
- Carefully read everything you receive from the Bursar's Office.
- Create a file for your University billing statements and any correspondence or notes
regarding the statements. Also, include any information pertaining to your financial aid.
- Though eBills are archived in your account for two years, you may want to keep copies
of all bills for tax reporting purposes.
- It is very important to be aware of deadlines such as the payment due date and University
- It is advisable not to wait until the payment due date to contact the Bursar's Office with
questions regarding your billing statement.