Tufts University Financial Aid
Header Image

Graduate Student Financial Aid

The information contained via the navigation bar on the left describes all the federal need based programs administered by the Student Financial Services Office, along with application procedures. These Federal programs include Direct Stafford Loans (Subsidized and Unsubsidized), Work-Study and the GradPLUS. 

Most scholarships, fellowships, and research or teaching assistantships are administered through the dean’s office of your school.  Application for these sources of aid is made to the Office of the Dean of your school at Tufts. If such aid is offered, you will be notified by your school shortly after you are accepted, or at a later date for continuing students. Questions related to these forms of aid should be directed to the Dean’s Office in your graduate school.

Visit Student Services on the web for other Graduate services.

  Financial Services - Financial Aid, Dowling Hall 7th Floor, Tufts University, Medford, MA,  02155  |  Tel: (617) 627-2000  |  Email