Graduate Student Services at Tufts University
The Student Services Center in Dowling Hall provides centralized resources for your basic
student services needs. You are part of a community of 1,500 graduate students studying in 27 academic departments
throughout the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering, and as such, your needs can be
unique. It is our commitment to provide high quality service to graduate students at Tufts.
Student Services can provide ONE STOP assistance in the following areas:
Academic and Student Records
Student Billing and Financial Aid
- Answer Student Loan and Federal Financial Aid Questions (call Student Services Desk, 617-627-2000)
- Process Bill payments (call Student Services Desk, 617-627-2000)
- Refund Policies and Requests
- Late Fees (call Student Services Desk, 617-627-2000)
- Sign for loan checks and refunds (call Student Services Desk, 617-627-2000)
Online Services for Students
(registration, add/drop, request a transcript,
update address information, request a refund)
Forms for Graduate Students
Graduate degrees are conferred by
the Board of Trustees in August, February, and May.
Students must apply for graduation. The deadlines are
published in the Graduate Student Handbook. Graduate
students may apply for graduation is SIS.
Student Services Contact Information